This highly concentrated body wash is made in-house from pure, natural base oils and follows the KISS theory. Very few ingredients and no sulfates, sulfites, aluminum, zinc, parabens or anything that isn't derived from nature. Scents are achieved by the use of essential oils only, no fragrances here!
The natural base oils we use to make this body wash provide a soothing lather without leaving a residue or over drying skin. Gentle enough for every day use on sensitive skin. It's even available in unscented for extremely senstive skin! 8 oz pump bottle.
- Unscented: Just our pure body wash base. no scent, no additives. Just a pure clean for extremely sensitive skin.
- Lemongrass: Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial, limits bacterial or microbial growth on the skin, wards off skin infections, lessen skin issues caused by bacterial infections, fungicidal, astringent, minimize pores, limit the secretions of oil and provide a temporary skin-firming treatment.
- Coffee: Help resolve any cellulite problems and tighten skin. Reduce inflammation and reduce cellulite build-up. Helps to tighten skin and even skin tone.
- Vanilla: Anti-inflammatory properties, help to soothe and calm irritated skin, anti-bacterial, reduce skin infections, promote healing, anti-oxidant, protect against free radical damage. Vanilla also contains B vitamins, including niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid; All of which help to maintain healthy looking skin.
- Tea Tree: Tea tree has so many anti-viral and anti-fungal benefits that the Australian army puts it in soldiers' first aid kits! Anti-viral and anti-fungal, help treat ring worm and athlete's foot, cuts and scrapes, itching of insect bites and rashes, acne treatment.
- Rosemary: Increases the skin's elasticity therefore decreasing droopiness and age spots and contains phytonutrients. Over-exposure to sunlight is one of the leading causes of skin damage and rosemary is tough on sun crime. The nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin. In fact, this essential oil is known to promote a healthy glow to skin.
- Peppermint: Pain Relief. It contains menthol, an organic compound with in-house anesthetic properties that helps soothe muscle and joint discomfort. Peppermint oil also has antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, and carminative properties. It has been noted to promote healthy skin. Note: avoid senstive areas as pure peppermint creates an "icy-hot" sensation.
- Patchouli: Often recognized for its aphrodisiac effects, patchouli essential oil also has antidepressant, anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Uplift mood and help release tension, help treat eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, sores, cuts and wounds. Helps fade old scars as it promotes the growth of new skin cells.
- Lime -N- Coconut: Treats acne and blemishes, anti-aging properties, astringent, antioxidant, disinfectant and antibiotic properties, helps treat bruises and rashes.
- Citrus & Sea Salt: Orange, lemon and lime with a touch of sea salt. Prefect as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, acne-prone skin, absorb vitamin C, collagen production, increase blood flow, anti-aging, smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
- Lemon & Sage: Increasing the luster of dull skin, astringent, detoxifying, rejuvenates sagging or tired-looking skin, antiseptic, treat pimples and various skin disorders, reduce excessive oil on the skin, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, helps eliminate scars, post-natal abdominal marks and after-spots left by boils, pox, cuts, scrapes and sores.
- Lemon: Increase the luster of dull skin, astringent and detoxifying, rejuvenates sagging or tired-looking skin, antiseptic, treat pimples and various skin disorders, reduce excessive oil on the skin.
- Lavender & Tea Tree: Anti-viral and anti-fungal, help treat ring worm and athlete's foot, cuts and scrapes, itching of insect bites and rashes, acne treatment, eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect the skin, enhance blood circulation and relax. The Latin name of lavender is Lavare, which means “to wash”, due to its particularly pleasant aroma.
- Lavender: Eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect the skin, enhance blood circulation and relax. The Latin name of lavender is Lavare, which means “to wash”, due to its particularly pleasant aroma.
- Honey & Aloe: After Sun Care. The chemical makeup of honey gives the substance properties that can speed healing and prevent infection. The smooth, thick texture also keeps moisture close to the skin, which can help your complexion become supple and glowing. Helps prevent dry skin because its composition is described as a humectant. A humectant is an item or substance that attracts moisture and keeps in locked inside. People with oily skin can benefit from honey as well. Aloe helps your skin retain moisture and elasticity without drying it out, as some conventional facial washes may do. Natural antioxidant, help protect skin from sun damage and premature wrinkling.
- Frankincense: Reduction in heart rate and high blood pressure, boosts the immune system, helps destroy dangerous bacteria and viruses, acts as an antiseptic and disinfectant, strengthen skin and improve its tone, improve skin elasticity and defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes, reduces the symptoms associated with menstruation and menopause, lower levels of anxiety and stress, and decrease inflammation and pain.
- Eucalyptus & Basil: Stimulant, removes exhaustion and mental sluggishness and rejuvenates the spirit. It can also be effective in the treatment of stress. Also an anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulating, healing wounds, ulcers, burns, cuts, abrasions and sores, treating a number of respiratory problems including cold, cough, runny nose, sore throat, asthma, nasal congestion, bronchitis and sinusitis. Eucalyptus oil is antibacterial, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and decongestant in nature.
- Eucalyptus: Anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulating, healing wounds, ulcers, burns, cuts, abrasions and sores, treating a number of respiratory problems including cold, cough, runny nose, sore throat, asthma, nasal congestion, bronchitis and sinusitis. Eucalyptus oil is antibacterial, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and decongestant in nature.
*information above obtained via public knowledge, Bustle.com and OrganicFacts.net.
Note: Artful Soap Co. is not a laboratory or medical facility and makes no guarantees to the treatment of ailments. This product is not intended to medically treat any ailment. Consult a physician if irritation persists. Results may vary and information used is based on consumer feedback and public knowledge.
Ingredients: Water, Potassium Oleate, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Palm Kernal Acid. Some products may contain essential oils as described on the label (scent).